View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 01:08 PM   #67
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 27th November...Full Disclosure??

Sorry to keep posting these...but I keep bumping into them...

I feel that things are hotting up and somethings around the corner...but we'll see....

Is UFO/ET Disclosure Imminent?
By Ed Komarek
10/30/09
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

I have entered into a conversation with a person that claims to have close ties to a member of Congress well informed on UFO/ET. I am working with this person because I believe we need to develop a broad consensus with both politicians on both the left and the right on exopolitical issues as disclosure progresses. At present this individual wishes to remain anonymous because this individual wants to keep separate his-her personal ET related activities from the other political activities that he-she is involved in.

I have been communicating by phone and by email and this person tells me that this member of Congress is well informed on UFO/ET related matters and also that he is well connected to President Obama and meets with him frequently. This person asked me to suggest what this member of Congress might be able to do, to be helpful to myself and others pushing for disclosure. I sent the material in the following link as a letter to this member of Congress as part of my own very limited disclosure effort to show the middle ground between the left and the right.
http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2009...eft-right.html

Last night I had a further phone conversation with my source and this source confirmed to me that indeed it may be a short time line to disclosure as Dr. Michael Salla has indicated in a recent communication linked further on in this article. My source says that they have real concerns that a disclosure announcement could torpedo the heath care bill if it happens sooner than later by distracting the public from this issue.

This source also told me that the UFO community should be aware that because of tight security in Washington, mail and briefing packages should be sent to offices of members of Congress in their home districts. This source says mail and packages are not getting through to member offices in Washington.

This political jockeying for position is beginning to remind me of typical herd behavior. When a herd of migrating wildebeest in Africa come to a river full of deadly crocodiles the leaders line up at the edge of the river reluctant to go into the crocodile infested river. What happens is that the rest of the herd pushes the leaders up against the river until the leaders either get pushed in or have to jump. Once this happens the leaders out of self preservation head to the other side as quickly as possible with the rest of the herd following close behind. :-)

further reading here
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...-imminent.html

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-31-2009 at 01:11 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote