View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:09 AM   #20
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012- Who and Where

Thanks, Judykott for the great links.

The sacred sites website is a great site which i like to look at a lot. I mentioned it on the astralwalker thread too. Lovely.

It says that Avebury is "the most significent sacred site of all of Britain if not the entire continent of Europe". (and its free and accessible by the way!!). Its also the largest known stone ring in the world.

The link judy gave to martin gray's interview on consciousmedianetwork is essential viewing for anyone before they visit a sacred site. Its 41 minutes long and will teach you and surprise you with some of its info, as some of what we believe is conditioned and needs "undoing".

These sites have a spiritual quality and power and you just need to "plug into the site" as Martin Gray says...there is nothing you should or shouldn't "do" at the site, the essence is just "to be there"...take it in. These sites have the ability to tell you more about yourself after you visit them.

Enjoy, I'll definately be at Avebury! (and I'll walk over to Silbury Hill, though you cant go on the mound these days).
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote