View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 05:43 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scientology - good or bad

In one of my first past life sessions, using a more complete version of Dianetics, called R3X, I went back to my last life and in 1948 I was on the wrong side of the war and was thrown into a psychiatric hospital to get worked over for various reasons. I don't know how or why this happened, but I saw Ron Hubbard working with me. I snapped out of my sad state and went out of body. He said I should look him up when I get out and because of my then drugged state I took that as an unconscious command and this lifetime I certainly did go looking for him, but he had already died by then.

I am also a member of the Yahoo Group, T4R, and Freezone_Earth. T4R is an advance in what LRH presented. Freezone_earth is about R3X.

I also had a chance to process a past life in an earlier Scientology type organization, and I have even seen some Greys use a form of Dianetics, but for intel purposes only. The point I am making is that the psychotech called Dianetics is not a new invention: Someone remembered a few things from a distant past when this type of research was going on.

My take on LRH is that he did not take the chance to process out both sides of his polarities and/or compulsions. Today's psychotechs (PEAT, Idenics, Mace Method, R3X, etc.) go to great lengths to carefully process out the compulsions as they are presented. I am very careful when I have Hubby in session.

I agree with what people on this thread are saying about the early work being the best. I have read Geoffrey Filbert's "Excalibur Revisited".

My highest purpose at this point is to know higher and higher truths and that is where the CofS and I would never see eye to eye.

I think Scientology, like the full body of the Vedas is a bit too much for most people with their busy lives and distractions. It took me over 50 years of living a normal life before I could re-prioritize what is important to me.

And I would not advise many people to do what I am doing or to dive into Scientology. EFT and PEAT are great for most people. As in everything, CAVEAT EMPTOR.

We get a great sense of adventure from applying different processes to ourselves and finding out about ourselves and universes. The processes we use are an unveiling and a release from spiritual traps. Not very romantic, but they get the job done.

cheers!
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote