View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 07:47 AM   #16
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Life on hold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theochennell View Post
I am really interested to know how everyone here is coping with 'normal life'

Speaking for myself, my 'waking up' year has been enlightening, frightening even exciting but also very isolating. I havent been able to convince anyone amongst my friends or family that we have been and are being constantly, massively misinformed and decieved by politicians and the media. They remain totally unconvinced about the 9/11 truth and about free energy. Consequently, I havent even touched on ET agenda's or coming planetary changes. They seem only to be interested in the familiar NOW reality even if it is manufactured and dishonest. This I'm afraid also applies to my wife (a very intelligent woman) who is also my closest friend.

I'm finding it very difficult to plan anything at all. I feel like I'm 'acting' my life while I wait for reality to catch up and wipe most of it out. The problem for me, and I'm sure it's the same for most of you, is that there are just so many possible future outcomes. It obviously helps to be optomistic, but is it worth me spending any of the next two years building the expensive kit car I saved so hard for, that I have in my garage? or painting the outside of my house? or even pruning the plants in my garden? or should I just sell everything and move to the hills?

I'd love to know how you have all come to terms with facing such an unknown future and how much you still participate in the Matrix!

On a slightly different subject, I believe I had alien contact as a child and recent Hypnosis seems to confirm this. I also had a very clear, close UFO sighting as a young adult. I would be interested to know how many people here have had unusual experiences in their lives, it might help to explain why we seem compelled to act when most people are not.
hi all, yes, i'm in the same boat...i've felt this way most of my life, almost living two separate lives. one internal, that you don't share w most, and the other a "false" identity just to "fit" in. but you know, i realize people are just scared to know the truth. it shakes their very foundation of their entire lives to what they believe is true. fear keeps them from finding out what is really real. i often feel i was born at the wrong time, but i guess we all chose to be here now at this time before our incarnation. i've made up my mind to change my perspective and see it all in the positive. be glad you are more aware than most and make the most of your time here. we are here to affect change in any small or incremental way, like a pebble in the pond. or the hundreth monkey syndrome.

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote