View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #99
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Oliver,
I agree what you have said. You have expressed your concerns in such loving way. But let me use my Polish spirit to paraphrase your important points.

Where is no freedom, there is no truth. Where is no truth there is a total mind control and slavery.

Well, where is no freedom, there is no free expression of who we really are. There is no place to be authentic, to share our gifts, to speak our mind, and to express our feelings. Without freedom we are walking zombies who are not capable of experiencing this reality through our hearts with the whole spectrums of feelings. It is a place of the total mental and emotional emptiness. I refer to this state as mental hypnosis but better word is a total mind control. Without freedom we become mind control slaves.

Avalon was a quite unique place where people put an emphasis and a deep consideration to create community, by building close personal relationships. We are as strong as we can be only by building deep connections with people. Superficial connections based on pseudo-science, economic or political situation makes us weak and detached. We came here because we wanted to be a part of community where love and truth are of the highest values.

I have read rules and have shaken my head with disbelief. Well, it is the most outrages guideline I have ever read. Stalin would be jealous. People have experienced the violation of freedom here. Treads were deleted, posts were censored, people were banned for a reason that it would not happen in other forums. Poor Anchor is trying to convince people that it is time to end it and heal. He is selling us cheap forgiveness, by convincing us that abuse of power was done in the name of love! He tries to hide the real issues under the carpet. There is no any sign of willingness to take a responsibility for what was done. Just big and empty words. I will not repeat myself since I expressed my opinion on his tread. Can we be that naive that those issues would disappear in Avalon2? Can we believe that those who have a serious control issue will miraculously change? Well, these problems will only intensify in time.

There is no place for love, truth, and freedom in Avalon2.
Sadly, there are members who can not or do not want see it.

Love to you all,
t&i
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote