View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #1026
Spregovori

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hei Abraxasinas

Do you feel ok this last days?

What do you do when you are bored?

A few guess questions (based on content from one of the given urls):

Are we 7th generation human, after being wiped out and re-created several times before that?

By genetically created it means that we skipped millions of years of natural evolution....and....in some "weird" way, we are all from the glass phylacteries? Somehow the thought of this makes me feel - insignificant.

Although on a "soul level" does it matter if the "vehicle" is artificially made or naturally evolved?

We are not the 1st "intelligent" life form on this planet? There are "others" that evolved naturally? They are still here...but not in contact or at least not in the way general public could see? The "others" are original inhabitants of Earth?

Can someone/anyone claim ownership over a point/place/space/planet/thing/phenomena/anything in universe? I somehow think it is "insane" for anyone to claim ownership of countries and claim "private" land.....the arrogance...to claim ownership over something as a planet....

Description of two symbols: a blue serpent with four white wings on a black background, a mystic being a "Dragon" in the shape of a circle with seven white stars in the middle

Is any of this familiar to you?

The "ant hill" mentioned in one of the previous posts....isn't that more like a human perspective and not a perspective of higher "dimension" being?
For example...when I was 17 (or 18)... so 8-9 years back...when there was no Avalon etc... I was talking to a "friend" of mine...we were discussing aliens...and i was full of "they would come and make everything good" but my "friend" stated: "they would come and do what we do to animals". His argument was that an advanced civilization would use as for work, food and entertainment.... I thought a lot about it at that time...and came to the conclusion that his perspective is 100% human (he also has a "dark" side...his nature...his interests...) While my perspective was/is that YES advanced technology does not necessarily require benevolence (spiritual development) but at the same time i believe that truly advanced civilization (no just someone that can fire off gravitational weapons) went beyond negativity...than again this is my so also a human perspective...

If i was a higher "dimensional" life form...being able to...do "magic"...etc...and even if i was just more technologically advanced....had no concerns about things like stupid money, food, and roof above my head...i would use my abilities to help others...on Earth for example...there is so much that someone like that could do...and i would do it.... (again this is my current and entirely human perspective)

What some consider to be "evil" others consider to be a "necessity"?
Both are right? Polarization?

Is it wrong to kill while defending yourself?

To continue...

How do i influence my Logos? Is it with thoughts?

How do i access my logos? How do i see what they are like?
To analyze, feel, see them...change, redesign, delete, add...them...?

If only 1/7th is waking consciousness how am i to..."get real"? By mastering thoughts?
6/7 awareness being beyond my influence is - extremely discouraging.

I had a "fun time" looking myself in the mirror..should probably look myself in the eyes more often...the feelings are..."scary"...was not able to exit holodeck though.

Trying to "see" how my mirror image sees me...made my head "hurt" (shade of a sort)

I do use what you named a "golden rule" but it does BOTHER me A LOT...when others do not do that. If everyone and everything is a mirror..to me...than there are a lot of things i should carefully consider but i think that in a lot of cases...human animals simply ignore the golden rule (despite what my actions are) and do/behave/tell to me what they would not want to be done to them...this can make me feel "unpleasant"....angry...and also it is energy draining...especially when i try my best not to react in a "negative" way....sadness Despite all that i can not get rid of the feeling it is me that is doing something wrong...or is it that i just always feel automatically guilty.

Maximum polarization program....just how more maximum can/will it go? Do you know? Or is it up to us? Can it go so far that at the "end" there will remain only one side of polarization or is that impossible?

It feels like a program for maximum s***t hole of the universe (i wonder who programmed it). It could use an update or at least a hot-fix. I "demand" new futures!

By stating I AM ... i am that i am or i am that am i .... this helps me focus/control what i think? How so? By acknowledging my existence as individual...i hmm what - can be classified as a sentient being? How does that help me?

Isn't thought mastery something that eastern philosophy teaches how to obtain during lifetime...and some try it all life time via various techniques but ultimately fail or make some progress but not the complete self mastery?

To master thoughts? Just that...ok.."no pressure".

Last edited by Spregovori; 02-03-2010 at 11:49 AM.