View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 06:36 AM   #25
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sh@! Hits the fan in canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
at what point do we have a revolution? not enough people awake. not in my community. everybody here is having the revolution in spirit. I say stop traffic at airports. ect.. with banners saying the NWO is taking over. they would think the WWF has come to town. wrestling.

I don't understand why were not protesting. or something. maybe because we are still regarded as the nut cases of the world. Im driving my friends crazy trying to wake them up...
as long as your friends have their illusions of security first and prosperity second, no matter what that is for them, then your attempts to awaken them represent nothing more than a threat, in fact an outright attack, against the illusions that coddle their minds and bodies. good luck fellow traveler. i feel your pain each and every day i look around me too here.

a good friend once told me something that rings true as time unravels, that is "the hardest thing for anyone to experience in life is watching your loved ones destroy themselves and knowing in your heart there is absolutely nothing you can do". truer words were never spoken
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote