View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
SoulSuspect

Default Spirtual Evolution Concept

I do believe in evolution and I do believe in God. In fact I believe evolution is proof of God. But anyway, with regards to spirtual evolution. I was in a trance like-state last week during Halloween and I envisioned a concept with regards to ones own spirtual evolution. If he or she decides to make low frequency choices he or she will literally evolve towards that path physically in a different state. Meaning one will still look human and still have the same physical apperance but in the spirit world or on a differnet level of perception or frequency ,he or she will in fact evolve phyiscally. Basically just like the Game Fable. Ones choices in the game weither they be good or bad, change ones own phyiscal apperance literally. In the end you either end up looking like a reptile/dragon or a person of light with love or both. I believe this is happening to us as well, except ones phyiscal apperance is drastically changing on a different frequency level or in the spirit world so to speak. Messed up thing is when I looked into the mirror while in my trance I saw myself looking more like a dragon. Freaked me out.

One

Where is the spelllcheck option? lol