Thread: David Wilcock.
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 02:10 AM   #41
d. macaluso
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock.

Look forward to hearing the new Wilcock interview. An earlier post (to paraphrase) suggested Wilcock radiates a "positive vibe", and I agree he's a very earnest seeker, and not a spinster.

I think it was in Futuretalk II where David referred to an administration insider's website that suggested the "establishment elites" fear Obama. I found that interesting. My personal (uncorroborated) suspicions were the following: for Obama to have come this far down the electoral path, some of the "establishment elite" must favor the man. Many maverick thinkers like a few mentioned in this thread were already inaugurating Hillary Clinton a year ago. But whichever may be the case about Obama's "favoritism"-- or perhaps whichever factions outwit their counterparts-- Obama is food for consideration-- if for nothing else-- as one who can wield a crowd. But then again so is Sarah Palin, as of today. And perhaps as of tomorrow, if Micheal St.Clair is as prescient as he seems.

My work with Obama depicts him in an uncharacteristically non-partisan light. Submerging the idea of the man in the mire of energy issues (by painting him with used motor oil http://www.davidmacaluso.com/obama.php). Where reality should eventually require much compromise in his political positions, if he makes it to a position of authority.
d. macaluso is offline   Reply With Quote