View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #210
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Great post swordsmith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
My deduction is that 'in the mists' means that MP2 has not been banned but at the same time is not able to post - a bit like being in limbo. He's able to read other posts but blocked from replying to anything - how frustrating is that - being sent to coventry!!
Thanks for the explanation gita, and thanks Anchor for the confirmation. Imho this is an even more suspicious designation than a ban would be, i.e; nothing done to warant a ban, yet we need you to stfu for a bit so we'll place you "in the mists" for a bit or who knows how long.

Now, I haven't a clue as to wether or not what MP2 was on about (read Oliver's last post here for a summary) is true or even leads anywhere near the truth, but the fact that he's been placed in limbo and his questions disappered is vey disturbing to me, and if this heavy handed censorship is the new direction this forum is heading, then this is not the place for me.

To those trying to get past this mess and salvage what can be, I have great respect for you, but I think sweeping this situation under the carpet isn't going
to help in the long run especially for the people who have witnessed this debacle take place and cannot make any sense of the few scattered somewhat cryptic explanations.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote