View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why do christians attack the truth movement?

Just to answer the Title of this thread: Christians feel fear to even question the legitimacy of Jesus.

People fail to realize that it's only fairly recently in world history that a large percentage of people could even read at all. That alone has huge implications.

What I'm saying is that profound spiritual experience is universal by its nature. What frequently happens is one attaches their spiritual experience to whatever ethnocentric exposure one has had. And often times one may automatically or eventually rise above the label of Christian/Islam/Judiasm etc beCAUSE their spiritual experience finds limitations & division within a dogmatic religion... these ones may then continue to venture out to explore other ideologies that are more encompassing... claiming that they are in search of the truth (even THO they may claim to have had this universal experience of enlightenment, they may get "lost" trying to find something to Name their experience, to feel included & a member of Something, is that it?

This person who presents this 3 part presentation w/a bottom line, that "Jesus is the real Truth"... has done the venturing, he's exposed himself to the conspiracies, he has pondered, seen & experienced the conditioning of the mind in himself & the world, recognizes the pervasiveness of its affect, accepts the Illuminati is in control... and has returned to the basic assumption of "saviour" and "satanic", which finds himself back to Jesus, even THO he knows that history has been devised, produced, directed... everything except Jesus is a conspiracy.

WHY is it that people must eventually always attach their spirituality to a Name and a Label? That is my ultimate question. While, essentially, in the search for truth, what is wished & hoped for is a unified approach to life that includes love & respect of all peoples, this person returns to the labels, has found his resting spot.

If the producer of this video has had profound spiritual experience, at least to me, this would automatically lead to Inclusive Unity of Peoples and not return one to a primary & fundamental Jesus realm exclusivity. To me, true profound spiritual experience raises ones consciousness above the exclusive realm. What I'm saying is that it's not likely that Jesus wants your worship, as he is pointing the way to this light.

This presentation demonstrates the depth & complexity of religious brainwashing and to me, it's fear based.

It's not so hard to see that the New Age movement is another agenda, another box, another label.

...and I wish that I could write my heart more affectively.

This video is not a call to come together, it's a call to stay stuck in a perceived comfort zone called "Truth that is called Jesus".

My heart is emanating compassion.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote