View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #735
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I am concerned that these comments and reports rather detract than contribute to the impending mass loss of freedom on a global scale by political means.

I refer, in particular to the possible signing in Copenhagen of a treaty to which we, the common population, have had no or little opportunity to inspect or consider. This seems likely to be but a small step to grant a legal platform for what has already been eroded from the Global Population and is perhaps a precursor to a much grander implementation of Global Enslavement.

The possibility of a false flag ET/Alien disclosure is high, but not likely just yet IMO. If ETs are real, benevolent and gathering in our Solar System, I would ask why have they waited so long to intervene if it is agreed that that is their likely intent?

If they are working or seek to work with the current world leaders, would not their motives be questionable? I have no idea about this and I am open to your perspective on this. I refer in particular to what appears to be widespread political corruption such as is partially evident in previous posts on this thread.

I do not question, am in no position to question, nor wish to question the sincerity of these previous posts.

Information is thrust upon me from all sides seeking my consideration and demanding preeminence often obscuring the most critical or actionable morsels of datum. I (and I think you) have the dubious task of filtering what is significant from what is not.

I definitely think something is brewing out there, but at the moment, doesn't it seem more likely to be Copenhagen, rather than the far side of Mars and Saturn?

The media push (in my corner of the globe at least) to pressure politicians to sign up to an unknown agreement with global implications based on questionable science seems to me to be a betrayal of honest journalism (at the very least). Instead of an uproar of protest, there seems to be a sigh of resignation.

Love to get your insights, comments...

Kind regards, nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote