View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:24 AM   #731
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Our "monkey" brains work pretty good. I do not remember hearing any stories about the nuclear weapon being reverse engineered from off world sources. I remember hearing Greer state that Tesla had invented both free energy and also anti gravity tech about 100 years ago. That is long before Roswell. Not saying that some of our tech today did not come from rev. engineering of downed craft. However, there have been multiple people who have independently invented free energy technology and did not have the guts of a UFO to derive the tech from. If it is floating around in the collective consciousness then anyone can figure it out.
Does anyone think that Tesla got most of his 'inventions' from the Vatican Library? He had access as a youth...and had a near photographic memory...if I am not mistaken. Could Tesla have opened a Pandora's Box...which led to Tunguska, the Nazi-Vatican cooperation, World War I, World War II, Curious George, Paperclip, Roswell, Muroc, the CIA, the MIAC, etc, etc?

I'm thinking that we all came to Earth on a UFO (Nibiru perhaps?)...rather than climbing out of the sludge...and that all of the fancy technology was brought to Earth in that ancient voyage from the stars (Pleiades? Aldebaran? Sirius?).

It seems to me that the current UFO buildup (if the reports are true) are all about whether we are going to live under Tyranny, Theocracy, or Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. But what do I know?

The last scene in part 4 of 'V' is very appropriate for this thread! See it on abc.com. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/242...-the-beginning

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-07-2009 at 01:54 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote