View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 04:19 AM   #22
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: parasite cleanse internally using THIS!!!

I've not seen any large wrigger's come out but I just wanted to be sure I'm clear... so it was an experiment... Maybe I was already clear after 4 flushes... but I know my friend 'The S.E.E.D.' has just done 3 days of 7 oils for a parasite cleanse and had results...

I plan to get the oils too and place them in capsules like he did. I'll get details of this too and place it on this thread once I know...

as for the zapper... Maybe I was clear of parasites after the 4th liver flush as this came out...

5th passage of the 4th flush

Now part of the flush means you're actually empty of food (short fast and lots of epsom salts which means the white rubbery things are not food or chinese as some people said on the liver flush thread... My view is these were maybe IN my Liver but blocked by the last green fat stones / balls in the sieve.

I'm on day 4 or so of my kidney cleanse so I'm pushing ahead with the detox in general and the zapper is just a part of it... come friday it will be going in again for mission 3! I want re-entry in to this world to happen on a weekend away from work time
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote