View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Who are the primary critics of Ashayana Deane and Voyagers? I'm so guillible that I really need to listen to all sides to get a clearer picture of whether to believe something or not. I like what I have heard from Ashayana...but I still haven't ordered the books. The material is so comprehensive, detailed, and mind-blowing. I suspect a history of the universe which is very bizzare and complex...whether the Voyager material holds up or not. Our religions and philosophies have hidden this from our view...seemingly until very recently. We need to get to the bottom of universal history and our history as quickly as possible...no matter how upsetting and disruptive the results of this may be. I think we are very innocent and vulnerable when we don't know who we really are and where we really came from. We have a need to know...and we have a need to be free. We need to become very knowledgeable and wise...and rule ourselves(but not others)...and never be slaves on our knees...worshipping and obeying any master, dictator, or god.
I will be up front and say that there is a running dispute between Ashayana Deane and Drunvalo Melchizedek over the aspects of Merkaba mechanics.
They both claim the other is doing it the wrong way.

I support both people for their personal contributions to enlightenment of humanity, I will let you use your personal discretion as to the more advanced physics of various concepts. I think they both have important insights to share and don't see that choosing only one system of thought is beneficial for me personally.

I see some fascinating correlations between the Keylontic science and some of Nassim Haramein's discoveries, I hope he is aware of the extent of it.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote