View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:07 AM   #290
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
See, I do not agree regarding the feminine energy to be negative and the male positive. Male energy is aggressive, driving, and feminine is emotional, nurturing, receiving. The egg is penetrated by the sperm, but it is within the feminine that life grows, it is the feminine that nurtures the child within her, and once it is born, the feminine feeds the child with life giving milk, and immunizes it with her own anti-bodies.

Perhaps if I have used the words purpose, focused, knowing with conviction the job to do at hand, forging ahead, strength, unrelenting fortitude, adventure of the unknown, to experience a new frontier... get it done! does that also describe the sperm's knowing! The power of Creational Masculine energy

Male and Female gender could be thought of as a way to provide an example in 3rd dimension of the properties of each in order to grasp understanding of separation of polarities for learning.

As for the left brain being female and negative, I say it is the right brain that is feminine based on the properties each half does:

Left Brain
Logical

Sequential

Rational

Analytical

Objective
Looks at parts

Right Brain

Random

Intuitive

Holistic

Synthesizing

Subjective

Looks at wholes

Good example... the left brain controls the right side and the right brain controls the left side... another X'g in polarity...

Now, we each possess both halves, but women are dominated by the right side, and males the left side. Yes. When a male has a stroke it is much harder for other parts of his brain to take over areas that were damaged while women due to the way they think can regain abilities they lost in a stroke more easily.

I am looking at this energetically, not negative bad and positive good, but a different energy. Yes, exactly. I don't really like the term masculine or feminine energy because we could just as easily call one energy sending and one energy receiving, or create new terms completely. There is a sense of competition and judging in labeling things masculine vs. feminine and then equating positive and negative.

Actually this has been the major point Masculine and Positive are one and the same and Feminine and Negative as one and the same, this is the most powerful force in existence and of course confusion purposely has been brought into our belief system to put a wedge between understanding... so WE wouldn't be able to figure out how simple Creation is!!!!!

OK, so how about this... there is no role to compete for between male and female, both genders have independent Whole purposes and neither will ever have control over the other.

Negative and Positive exist because both polarity's have separate Whole purposes but only we place judgment on behavior whether good or evil.

And unfortunately these words are a standard of language in society, so trying to come up with different words to identify the mechanics of electromagnetic interactions will be virtually impossible at this point. + pole or North pole of Earth sends out its magnetic field, and the - or South pole of Earth receives its magnetic field, In/Out-repeat, like sex.

I agree with you that the goal is to find balance within of the energies. By finding that balance we will spiritually grow and move closer to that divine oneness.

When someone has a vision, idea, quest, a picture of an end result, that is an example of Creational Masculine energy at work. In order to carry out that Creational Masculine energy the Feminine nurturing/supportive energy is enfolded around it to bring it into manifestation over a period of time.

Behavior using those energy's can be viewed or judged as good or evil, but that behavior tolerance is based on our societal programming.

Darkside Polarity says: "If I can't have it you can't either"
and,
Lightside Polarity say: "I am doing this for your benefit"

These two definitions are where the behavior is judged as good or evil! These two definitions have nothing to do with Masculine-Positive and Feminine-Negative polarity.

We are Creator beings, either male or female, capable of manifesting with unlimited potential using Positive and negative energy any 'thing' imagined with built in rewards and consequences to no end. But with that said, we are enslaved by the belief in duality of Darkside and Lightside polarity!

Last edited by Christo888; 05-06-2009 at 04:09 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote