View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:15 AM   #13
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible and the Evil God: Lies, deception & brainwashing

This is were you , the Bible promoters, get it all wrong... it did NOT survive!! For crying out loud. It is a perversed book completely different than its orginial texts and messages. Read THROUGH all the links in my first post in this thread. And see for yourself.

Then google some if you want to look deeper, "bible mistranslations", "bible translation errors", "bible forgery", "bible lies" "bible errors", "bible contradictions" and so on.

And ARCORA: YOU still contradict YOURSELF, saying at one point you believe the bible yet agree to its perversions and deceit and lies put there by those in power. I addressed you on this in another thread.

It is almost on the border of hilarious honestly, no offense, but you keep using the Bible as your source of "truth" and "word of god" yet at same time acknowledge that it was written by common people with personal beliefs, agendas and ideologies. Through centuries.

Almost as contradictive as the God you worship. Oh well. I can only feel sorry for your ignorance, as it has cllearly blinded you from the real Truth and Light of the God of All - hopefully one day you will find Him too - I'm sure you will, we all do, all paths eventually leads to the Truth, some faster than others.

Question authority on all levels, question your own beliefs, and look at the roots of where you beliefs come from and what they in fact are based on at its very foundation. Then look at where and how these beliefs were created, changed, altered, forged, manipulated, changed and otherwise perverted through time to suit those whom were controlling the Church, Religion, Bible texts, the Translations of the same - who got most from it, you the people, or they the Priests and Religious leaders?

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote