Thread: California
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 03:39 AM   #9
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default California

A spiritual community is forming. Several hours North of San Francisco in a high and dry location. A self sustaining healing arts center, with the ability to help the masses that may wander our way.

Calling all beings of light, positivity and purpose to fufill their highest goals in the coming days... learn the principles to transform your heart to service as the world will see days of great tribulation, inspiring the group heart of humans to grow together for the collective good and reach for our diving potentian of self actuallization and earth service .

There is a place or two that has lit up in my minds eye as potential a safe zone. looking for a core group of people with resources, land in the right spot, practical skills, visoners, planners, and investors to make some serious things happen in the upcoming weeks and months......this is a large project and need poeple that feel as strongly as I do, with skills, resources and devotion in their hearts.

Issuing the highest call to the rest of the 144,000, linked through the other centers of light and safe zones of the high mountain west. we need help on all levels its going to happen and the right people will see this, and feel the truest nature of this message of hope.

lets do it, there are many people that will need our help

namaste
if you are interested Please email me privately and let me know In a DETAILED way about you and your
skills, talents, resources, ideas, visions, etc etc............................................... .blessings

Last edited by kungfugrip; 09-09-2008 at 09:09 PM.
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote