View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Let US Pray.....

oh very good point there Steve. Nobody really did investigate Obama as they did others running. Dr. Ron Paul never got into much of the debating at all. We both know that the decision was made prior to the election on any president.

Personally I believe that Hillary was to be the one but towards the end of the debate they decided to give it to Obama. Why, because he somehow had manage to "steal" away the votes. No one will convince me this didn't happen, not that the voting is ever the real deal. Obama had taken over the process......LOL regardless of what TPTB wanted. They more of less had to settle......IMO This was done by the live ballots.......per cheaters at the pole of dead people and fictious charaters such as Mickey Mouse (yes, that was used)

We all know that the Health Bill was written by some of the same people involved with Acorn. Its not a secret due to Glenn Beck's broadcasting.

All of the people involved with Obama are stealing the show (IMO).

This could be a very good thing for the Americans if they truly are not trying to make the US a communistic country. That is not something that I want to see.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote