View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #7
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA Activation??

About 6 months ago, I had my DNA activated. It was a very enlightening experience and I gained a lot of personal insight from the session.

This is the website of the woman who did my activation. She's based in Santa Monica, but from what I understand, she does sessions over the phone, as well.

www.Selacia.com

She also channels. Here is an excerpt from a recent posting titled, "Living in Times of Great Change."

"You know that you live in times of great change. What does this really mean? How do you make sense of the nonsense? What do you need to know in order to take appropriate action on the things that do make sense? How do you become more comfortable with the ongoing uncertainty that's a natural element of these times?

You are witnessing countless changes in the fabric of your world, and within yourself as you evolve and adapt to the continual shifting within humanity. In addition to simply witnessing these changes, you in fact are an integral part of the movement of change.

The more that you become consciously aware of this, and apply this understanding to your life, the more empowered you will be.

When you begin to view the chaos and shifting in this big-picture way, you have the fuel to start stepping into your authentic power. When you know that you are an instrumental part of what is happening, and that you can alter your experiences by how you respond to them, you step into your ability to become a master of your human reality.

It is your Divine birthright to awaken to your mastery and to fully embody spirit in your human form. Because of your true nature-which is Divine-you have the ability to achieve this in some lifetime on Earth..."
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote