View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #227
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I`m sitting here watching both sides of this argument lob grenades back and forth with out knowing the reason as to why this took place . For some reason that escapes me how come the members of both camps can`t simply sit back and try to understand there are legal issues that open the forum to action should one decide to pursue it .

Yes the forum could have to go to court along with the moderating team and administration and owners could face legal action for there inactions to respond to this matter . That would entail the closing down of the soapbox`s some of you are so proud to stand upon right now screaming at each other over this .

The closing of this forum was a distinct probability should this occur in all likely hood forcing you to find an alternative place to throw intellectual stones at each other . The Administration and mod team are just asking you to put down your grenades and give us a few days to Iron out the legal issues the threads have to be overlooked to remove any offensive comments and then restored to the forum as a read only thread. If this doesn`t float your boat for now on behalf of the Admin , Mod and Bill I apologize Its the best we can do at the moment

So that being said I thought this video would be appropriate in this thread after reading it