Thread: Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #19
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nag Hammadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibway View Post
This is difficult concept, or perhaps an "impossible" concept is a more appropiate word. It is external sources that has formed our train of thought, it has become our foundation. And as you say what is good for some people is the result of bad that has happened to another. What we perceive as good and evil is a result of our foundation, but I do believe you are right and that this is our ego. Whether or not the ego manifests as benevolent or malevolent is a result of external sources. Alot of people say that they are filled with light and love, but is this just not the ego, manifested differently, but is it not still just the ego. I do not think we can escape the ego, it is always with us.
You answered the question with your own reflection and It rings true. I agree that filling oneself with love and light and then using this to distinquish oneself from those that arn't filled with love and light is creating a distinction or a seperation from the rest of creation. We are creating a judgement that we cannot validate as we are not that which we are judging. Through respecting each individuals relationship (or lack of) with the creator as their own responsibility and not our own and the level of light shining inside us as a relationship to the degree of closeness or seperation we have with the creator then we do indeed see that we are all one in our individuality and that is what it is all about.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote