View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #3465
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours/Free LA Exo-Holiday Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Thank you Luminari for your interest and energies towards this wonderful effort and place!

First member guestbook> reseverd for stiros!
Let me be the second to sign the member guestbook! My friend stiros> will appreciate your answering his call!

Much love too all! Giovonni

And as a small token of appreciation to all my friends on Avelon, you are invited to the fourth annual North Hollywood All-Belifes and all Non-Beliefs, Non-Political free Holiday bash! Bands, artists, poets, free gifts, free food, totally fly break dancers. Come and just say "hi" for a sec if nothing alse. I'll be wearing a name tag "Paul" (dah), but will have "Avelon/Bluestar" in small print below my name.

It starts at noon this Saturday the 12th of December.

Take the north bound subway to the last stop. Walk to your right till you reach the park. Or just follow the signs... ask a stranger. Everybody knows where the big park is.

The one text mistake I made on the below site is that the party is at the COMMIUNITY center, not the Senior Center. It's at the second building to the west of fire station. It will be televised on cable and regular news broadcast, but don't worry, the segments will be short and there's pleantly of places to dodge the cameras.

www.northhollywoodarts.com

http://www.northhollywoodarts.com/

If you get a virus warning, you can ignor it as I just had my server's supervisor check and clear out any viruses. It just takes a little longer to have google take down the warning banner.

A lucky couple will get to ride code 3 in an LAPD squad car, lights and sirins blaring - right into gangland - but with the cop in a Santa suit. As people come out of their houses expecting to see trouble, the cop (or you) say trough the loud speaker "Merry Chistmas!" and drive on (call it commmumity love bridge making... it helped reduce crime last year and will again this year) or you can just ride with me in the backup bus. You'll be safe and warm.

Or, or course, you don't have show up at all.... because Camelot/Avelon and AlienBlueStar will always be deep in my heart, this and ALL holiday seasons.

Nameste,

Paul

www.ravensandoves.com

http://ravensanddoves.com/
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote