View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:09 AM   #161
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The secret life of plants

After really 'getting into' Dowsing last year when I started checking resonance with my frequency generator, I was advised to subject my drinking water to 10,000Hz.

I had an idea then, to dowse my houseplants to see if they preferred the 10KH20?
Most of them objected strongly to tap water and preferred the 10K water, so I keep a bucket of water under the generator for them.

I had another idea the other day- to ask the plants whether they were in the best place / position in the room, and whether they 'got on with' the plants next to them?
Interesting results- moved quite a few until they were all happy! {Didn't appear to be an 'personality clashes', luckily!}

I am also in the process of asking them all which fertiliser they would prefer, when the time comes? They all like different things... going to have to write it all down!
{I follow the Lunar Organics wallchart for planting and fertilising; http://www.lunarorganics.com/ }

Just asked one of them whether they prefer 10,00 Hz, or 528? That particular one prefers 528... got a lot of work to do this week

Blessings
Karen
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote