View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

I could be very wrong...but this alien/ufo thing seems to be human vs reptillian on both a physical and a spiritual level. There are others out there in this vast universe...but on Earth it's pretty much us vs them. In a very real sense...Jesus Christ was, and is, an idealized version of us. Perhaps Jesus utilized all available internal resources. Resources which are available to us. Some of these resources are simply for the asking...while others require years of spiritual discipline. Good people, who have died, may assist us on an astral level...but I believe that seances and channeling can be very deceptive and dangerous. The reptillians can represent themselves as just about anyone or anything...and they lie very effectively. Study the Teachings of Jesus, pray privately, and take long walks in nature. Then...if the bad-guys show-up...challenge them in the name of Jesus Christ. I am aware of many cases where this ended the oppression...and some cases where it did not. Why? I don't know. I am very wary of traditional religions AND the new age religions. I think there is truth and error in both. I haven't sorted it all out...and I doubt that I ever will. Good luck!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2009 at 08:18 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote