View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 02:03 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Contactee Ashayana Deane (formerly Anna Hayes) - Angelic Realities

Does anyone know what Ashayana Deane is presently teaching and doing? Has anyone had personal experience with Ashayana? I think I asked a similar question awhile ago...and one person responded that they knew someone who left a presentation for some reason. I'll try to locate this response.

I did a brief Google search...and the info was somewhat scanty and vague. There were even hints that Ashayana was a bit of a cultish figure...and that the workshops cost a lot of money to attend.

The presentations are very detailed and polished...but are they too detailed and polished? Fascinating presentations are not necessarily truthful. I love listening to this sort of thing...but is it total rubbish?

It's reasonable to me that the human race is older than Earth...and that we were seeded here...that other races exist...that we have had ancient conflicts...and that there are present conflicts. But to prove this is another story!

So...I'm back to listening to everyone...reading between the lines...and doing a lot of speculating.

Help!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-25-2009 at 02:16 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote