View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #22
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: what I found in my inbox too

Thank you for posting this thread no caste, I can't seem to locate the other one, oh it's closed, how conveeeenient.

Ok where do I even start?

The fact that I was goaded into that?
The fact that I have hardly said anything for a few days and the last thread I posted was about chemtrails? What ? Too negative dude?
The fact that it was a psychic attack ?
( and that behaviour was formerly a good enough reason to get rid of Abraxas ( make me laugh oh please...)
The fact that I clearly stated to Morgana that the permssion to post was RIGHT THERE early on in the thread
The fact that I got a lovely PM from King Richard , ( my WHAT A BIG AVATAR even in PMs too) stating I was in reciept of some point system demerits after it WAS actually reiterated that the permission was there?

Am I even allowed to say I got a BM from Big Richard?
Am I allowed to paraphrase it?
yes Richard I will govern myself accordingly as advised and I advise all here to be afraid, very afraid.
For the ones who are not , enjoy the gulag it is of your own making.

You know I will admit to being sickend by such a psychic attack, of course the only reason it worked was employment of the lowest skill, the element of surprise,.

so yes, to recap, though the condoned attack sickened me, the response by the modbots disgusted me.

And I think this is a very good illustration of EXACTLY what is very wrong here, so thanks for the opportunity to be part of the show and perhaps yes, I am a dark horse.
At this point SG, if you dont already have an invite To Av 2, you may have mine, I won't be needing it.

It is also quite a chuckle to be told I might get sent to the mists, HELLLOOOOO iM ALREADY THERE.
lots and lots of love to my new friends,and it was a pleasure to assist in the growth process of you other fools, no offense
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote