View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Hi Bill,

Nice to hear from you! Hope everything is going good. I know that your message has been lost from time to time. I think it has alot to do with people and their desire to believe any type of conspiracy that they come across. Then they become overly paranoid and start pointing fingers when they cant find the absolute truth. Sometimes people become paranoid of you and Kerry. It has nothing to do with you, it is just some peoples natural behavior.

I was wondering, no offence, why some of the moderators are allowed to "moderate" ideas and opinions that conflict with their personal beliefs. Yet many opinions that contradict with avalons mission are allowed to stay. I think that at times their is over zealous moderating going on. Some of the people who have been banned I think are being kicked out for the wrong reasons. I feel like it is wrong to censor ideas and opinions when most of us are here based on the same or very similar idea. Conflicts and arguements are bound to happen and are unavoidable at this point. I am not upset with anything, I was just concerned with some of the censoring that has taken place.

You are both doing a wonderful job! Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Best wishes and love!
Orion Morris
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote