View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #20
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I assume that Human and Non-Human Beings monitor and post on this site. I also assume that some of them are in Underground Bases, Spacecraft, and throughout the Solar System. Further...I assume that some of them are Benevolent...and others Malevolent. Finally...I assume that Alphabet Agencies and Jesuits monitor and participate. This is as it should be. This is the only way things will improve. I don't go out of my way to be tactful (notice my avatar)...and I don't go out of my way to be nasty. (notice that I don't share the editorial views of the book pictured in the avatar) I try to be myself (neurotic, confused, and agitated). I want everyone to make it...and to be happy. This includes even the worst of the worst. I'm not into Damnation, Retribution, Armageddon, Bottomless Pits, etc. I suspect a Universal History of Theocracy, Enslavement, Extermination, Star Wars, Masters of the Universe, etc. I want all of this to end. Avalon can be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations. We probably annoy the hell out of each other...but at least we are communicating. I just want all of the secret stuff to become general knowledge...or at least accessible by the general public.

I feel as though I'm under attack constantly. I have constant high-pitched ringing in my ears...and I see legion swimming pinpoints of light under certain conditions. I realize that I'm neurotic and paranoid...but I'm sure that I'm supernaturally targeted. Sometimes I swear at, and flip-off, the unseen beings...who I'm sure are all around me...all the time. Sometimes I talk to them about galactic issues. Thank God they don't talk back. I'm not sure that I'm ready to meet them just yet! But I still want to have a bottle of fine wine with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...even if they are Draconian Reptilians...from the Council of Thuban.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
I like many of your perspectives as well as other peoples perspectives here too. Like me you have... no.. YOU ARE your constant choice to change for them all into something else, just as I do my own perspectives.

This is what I want people to tell or show me as well here. Not just that I, you and everyone are a beings of low frequency but that we're also beings of high frequency choice as well.

Thank you much for your detailed perspectives which so many people can now use to understand you even more. Even if they don't know you personally or will ever see you in the flesh they sense, feel and know of your existence... so what your doing here is wonderful in my opinion, assumption, perspective, belief... #@$#@ "IT'S WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT!" lol Just glad to know that you and other like you exist here.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote