View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #7
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: have you healed yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hello illuminate ... thank you for your honesty in what you wrote and i commend you for where you are today ... taking care of you ... you have wonderful energy

THANK U very much!!!

and thank you for sharing... I could feel your energy as I was reading your post, so very warm and genuine

so basically you simply changed your mind... your way of thinking...
perception is reality, right?

I (obviously) feel pretty freaking great after quitting all those horrible addictions,
but I do feel some damage inside. purely the result of many years of reckless wear and tear along with flat out neglect... will get ya every time.
but I am also convinced that I can heal the damage I have done and I am setting out to do just that. and THX Futereyes for your story... It reassures me!

I believe we can all do as Jesus and other great healers have done in the past,
but we first need to remember our divinity and then practice and share our knowledge with others, hence my reason to start this thread.

I want us all to be able to heal ourselves and others so that we can be the best we can be. after all, we can't do much in 3d without our vehicles (bodies) working properly.

I read a book many years ago called "How to use ESP" by Dorthy Spencer Lauer. she wrote that she believes cancer is a direct result of anger. very interesting, I thought... not only can we damage ourselves with things we put into our bodies like food, drugs, etc, but we can cause dis-ease from negative emotions.
wow, more proof that we are powerful creators

Louise Hay is another person making the connection btwn mind and body. she even gives an explanation for why something is wrong and what emotion is behind it.

so, if WE create our own sickness, then WE can also cure it

Blessings!
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote