View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 03:57 PM   #14
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Conspicary Theory" with Jesse Ventura

Yes, it will at least cause those asleep, who are going to wake up, to start to think that maybe there is something to this - my husband included. He has not been believing me about the chem trails but after watching that show last night he hasn't come right out and admitted it, but I can see his mind is turning over and over. He did make this comment - this is some far out stuff (only he didn't say stuff). At one point he even sounded like me when he said, "even if you tell them, some of them just want to live their little lives and not know".

Yes, Jesse does dish up a little drama to go with his facts, and I wish he wouldn't, but he is a showman and I'm sure that the show producers have also been instrumental in the format. It's like with Dan Brown, the show might not have all been accurate but it sure got people to thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

You have to consistently hold in perspective, what is being accomplished here via this show. It is a show that directly raise questions with the answers being linked to deliberate actions of our military, government, intelligence agency against it's own people. In order for this show to stay afloat, and even exist, it would have to integrate some level of colorful dramatizations or "theory" propaganda. Otherwise, you would have a mainstream show/personality telling people specifically with evidence; "Your government is lie, your military is a lie, you are being brainwashed/mind controlled and you have to take action". Are you serious? Unfortunately, it cannot happen that way.

Appreciate the show for platform it is being presented upon and the material allowed for penetration and contemplation.

Those who are most asleep, will continue to snore, but those few whom are on the edge of discovery, will be pushed over the edge. That is a good thing.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote