View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 06:41 AM   #130
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Ah shucks. Now my darn moccasins are wet.

We can end this charade of reality very quick. All one has to ask if this phenomenon was experienced in the first hand or the second hand? I think most of us, at least in this thread thus far have experienced this phenomenon in the second hand. So because of that it is all speculative. So far I haven't seen any one post here that was there on the scene. That scene was reality. So if anyone was there, please stand up and be counted. I rest my case for a brief 6 dot recess......

Outside of opinions, some of us are trying to figure this out. Now if you are only bringing opinions to the table without any back up to those opinions, I have to ask what are you bringing to the table that is worth anything to establish those opinions? So far I got nothing along those terms. Granted I would try to see it your way if you presented something that would be supportive even in theory, but that is not the case. Your presumptions that many of us here haven't a clue what we are talking about doesn't really apply to what we are discussing as far as figuring this out. If it is your way or the highway, then present something of value instead so that we can continue in a healthy approach. So convince me otherwise as I give you the floor. I'm all ears. Speaking of conspiracy theories, I can only come up with one and that is that Obama staged the whole thing so he wouldn't have to meet the King of Norway. That meeting has been canceled. Go figure!
I'll get you a new pair of moccasins
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote