Thread: Concepts of God
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #83
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Concepts of God

For me, it is a very big "Aha" understanding that "He" / "God" that will walk the earth and that is spoken of in lovely poem above, is my very own, and your very own "I AM Presence".

God will indeed walk the earth consciously, and it will do so through YOU ~ through us !

"God's" greatest desire is that we remember God lives in us and I and my Father are One and God BEs through me ~ We are the Body of God ~ As above so below ~ We will do the works that Jesus did only greater works than these we will do ~ in reality there is no separation ~ The abomination of desolation in the holy place of authority where it aught not has been removed ~ the human ego is no longer in control ~ Christ Consciousness has been born in the Suns and Daughters of God ~ The Great Awakening ~~~~~ We are Awakening to our true roles as Co-creators with the infinite ~~~~~ The eternal Now made Manifest on Earth ~~~~ Golden Age made Manifest through US ~~~~ Those who choose to BE will BE ~~~ BEing ~~~ the illusion of separation and victim consciousness has been transmuted and replaced with the Truth that has set us FREE to BE ~~~~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote