View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #228
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
If indeed it is real..and there are that many ships positioned around the earth..well guess what...they are preparing for battle.
Plane and simple..there is no other reason not to announce themselves...if it was for some kind of energy..they would be glad to let us know that.....but the simple fact is they are either doing one of two things...either preparing to battle...or preparing to protect.

And maybe they are waiting for us to WAKE UP
Perhaps it is not to protect or to battle. Perhaps they intend to prevent something from happening. Multiple sources both credible and not so credible have come forward and said that the plan was to create a fake enemy from space with a false flag invasion staged with our own secret craft.

I am not saying that the craft around the earth are our craft. In fact I specifically asked for the numbers of ET craft. However, if the black government where actually about to follow through with the plan that even Werner Von Braun said they would of the false flag invasion, then this would be a valid reason for showing up in huge numbers and surrounding the atmosphere of Earth.

After what I have learned from various people about the vastness of the size of the fleet of our ARV's (alien reproduction vehicles), and seeing as how Von Braun also stated that the terrorist threat would be created way before it actually was. This begins to take another false enemy out of the realm of paranoia and sci fi and into the world of reality and actuality.

The PTB would not even have to have a world wide false attack. They could just attack a few key high profile cities and have the media make it look like it was happening everywhere. Then all of the sudden they would have an excuse to have all of the countries of the world unite under one military state unified against a false threat from outer space.

This is what Majestic has been building up to for all of these years. Right after they came up with the idea and no one had any televisions they did a test run of this exact scenario. Orson Wells, War of the Worlds, ringing any bells? With the ETs having the compassion for our well being and development as a society in their best interest and the in the best interest of the Galaxy, do you really think that they would let anyone get away with this?

The PTB want to turn all ET races into the next Alkiada. You think the ETs are OK with that and are just going go along with it? I don't think so. The black government is to stupid to see that they are about to induce the complete opposite outcome that they are going for. It is going to be f--king glorious when they have pie in the face and we all finally know the truth about our friendly galactic neighborhood.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote