View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #139
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Lionhawk, I'm sorry, but no. We are miles apart in our perspectives.

disengaging is not hiding. Walking away from a conflict is not hiding, nor is it a sign of a lack of courage. If it is true that no one wins a fight, and that it simply strengthens a polarity, then deciding one will "take a stand" is simply an intentional prolonging of a terminally ill game. And yes, it is a game. Not the slightest shadow of a doubt about that. It can look all serious and scary with 3D eyes and emotions, but it's just a silly little game from another perspective, which is where I choose to look from.

If you succeed in turning Avalon into some sort of battleground where "good" makes its final stand against "evil", and it actually takes hold, then I'll take my final leave of this place with all alacrity, because I'm not interested in taking a thousand steps back after all the forward progress I've made in being here, and learning and growing, over the last year.

fear holds no interest for me at this point.

All the ascended beings I've been in contact with, including those who've never descended in the first place, meaning they never came down into the lower realms to have that experience and then having to work their way back up and out, say virtually the same thing. Yes, there is dark, but it's so the light will mean something, and it's only seen as polarized to the degree that you describe in good ole 3D. nowhere higher than that. It's our 3D perspective to take that view. I've addressed the issue of the idea of battles in heaven and the creator in a power struggle with some entity that thinks it knows better, and all that fantasy, and the 12th dimensional beings say that's nonsense. never happened. It's hilarious to even consider. Its 3D invention. Ask the being formerly known as Jesus, or ask Archangel Metatron, or Michael. The story originates in our realm, not theirs.

After sorting that controversy out, the higher dimensional beings go on to describe how to disentangle ourselves from this "mess" as you put it, and never once has one of them that I've talked to, said "fight", or "take a stand".

Not sure what your "ships" reference refers to. The only higher dimensional beings I'm in contact with who even use ships, are the Arcturians, and we'd never see those if they didn't want us to. The Arcturians are my primary guides, personally, and they are warriors and protectors. They don't fight. They use love to restore harmony, as do all the rest.

The way up and out of this mess is not to follow the patterns that got us into it. Einstein said something about a problem requiring a higher level of consciousness to solve it than the one that created it. I agree with this view in this case.

Anything which guides you towards conflict, is not of the highest light. Of that I am also 100% certain. You have to watch who you talk to.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote