View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #10
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Oneness is infinite diversity

Very interesting, and very intuitive, 14 Chakras.

I hit a real rough spot yesterday, so went to my guidance, and asked what it was all about.

I got a couple of channeled message back. One from the 9th dimensional Pleiadian collective (2500 individuals participating in a group consciousness) and the other was from my Arcturian guides. I'll copy their messages here, but also start a thread in general discussion so more can see what higher dimensional friends have to say about what we are all experiencing right now.

first the Pleiadians:

"The purpose of this wave is to serve as our ride over the next large chunk of highway, moving towards going home.

The idea is that we must find our own power and learn to use it as the multidimensional beings that we are in order to move beyond the wave and towards our higher dimension home.

Many will succumb in this wave. it will be very difficult for most, if not all.

In this wave many people will be faced with those things which cause them the most difficulty. in other words, those things which we have struggled with and fought against all of our lives, will come to us as a test in this wave. The test will be on whether or not we are able to act as the multi dimensional beings that we are, or whether we will succumb on the orders of our lower selves.

This is another opportunity for each of us to find out what our power actually is."

And this is what I got from the Arcturians on the same subject (what was yesterday all about???):

"This wave is moving us home, in the direction of our multidimensional selves. In our natural state, we are all one. There is no separation.

Separation is a construct/product of 3D, the dwelling place of our human minds, and lower selves.

What we have to learn and what we can gain from this wave is a restoration of our ability to be as one, rather than to see ourselves and others as separate. with separation comes blame. assignment of responsibility outside of ourselves. none of which is true or natural.

The wave is rubbing our noses in the 3D places we've come to learn/explore/deal with/integrate.

The key is dealing with what comes up as our multidimensional selves, rather than to succumb to the urge to support separation."

(end of channeled messages) (and for those discerning with their minds as filter, yes I know who I'm talking to, and NO Lucifer, Satan, reptoboy, and voice to skull operator were excluded from participation - their vibrations are SOOO obvious it's funny)

I hope this helps some to see more clearly what the strong impulse towards disharmony is right now, or however this wave is manifesting in their 3D space right now.

It's likely to go on for at least a month, and potentially through the rest of the YEAR. Yikes!!!!

Many here are posting in what I'd say is an "out of character" manner. I believe the above explains at least a part of that.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 09-22-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote