View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oneness is infinite diversity

Consider "God" has no desire to take away your "I". Does God need it? God is infinite. God has infinity to share. God has a crown for you. You are a co-creator with the infinite. God becomes More because you demand More of it. You create with love and God must create more love to supply your demand.

As all of creation creates using Love, God creates more love to supply your demand. God is love, and becomes More through your demand for love. Increase your creation through Love and God will create more of itSelf to supply you.

Free will is the ultimate law of creation. God did not bother with this whole creation to have it's children disappear. Your "I" is your gift. It is yours to do with as you desire! Once we get it in alignment with the reality that all life is One, our talents will be multiplied and we will be a much more powerful co-creator than we are today...

As Jesus continually told us, we must be reborn to inherit eternal life. He did not say our "I" would disapear, he said it is life eternal we are inheriting here...

To be reborn is to reborn into the reality that all life is One, while maintaining the "I", while maintaining free will... it is then we truly enter from the consciousness of death, this endless reincarnation cycle where we continuously feed the matrix, and enter into the reality that I AM, I AM an infinite spiritual Being having a material experience... and so are you! We are one, and we are each unique and beautiful "I"s here to become More...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote