View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:25 AM   #55
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Rock on, Orion!

Some time in the 80s when I was living in Dallas, I was driving home one day and stopped at a light, I glanced over at the car next to me and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. The guy driving the perfectly ordinary car was perfectly ordinary himself, except that when I looked at him he was just changing from a lizard to a human being. I watched it happen. He never looked at me.

Okay, say I have a screw loose. You have my permission: a hallucination, sure. Except that I hadn't heard of shape-shifting reptilians at the time, didn't even have a computer I don't think. And except that I haven't had any other hallucinations. It was as real as anything. Years later I discovered the Internet I ran across this information, it was a very strange and creepy feeling.

I still don't know what I saw. Hey, I did a lot of acid when I was young. Like I always say, I have a propped-open mind. It's the only way to stay sane ;-)
Very interesting that you say that.
I know from first hand experience and the experience of others that taking acid can sometimes remove certain filters in our brain that usually regulate our normal perception.
When taking acid a person can see an other person in their true form, just like what you saw.

Theres a great mention of this in the film called 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'

Your not nuts the acid just helped you see things as they really were.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote