View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #37
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
For most of life, since a child, I've had powerful dreams of tsunamis cresting over the Hollywood Hills... other dreams that look like what Haiti is right now; people just laying on the sidewalks wasting away.

I've also had dream/visions of glorious things in the sky and strangers either freaking out or happily embracing each other.

I don't know how to stop earthquakes. I don't think that not thinking about them will help one bit. No problem was ever solved by ingoring it.

There are more advanced, higher ET/sentient beings than your average grey. The entities the Miriam Delecado encountered I believe have the power to intervien when it comes to 2012ish size earth changes, but we have to show them that we're worth not being tossed into the carbon fossil record with other unfortunate species.

Communicating here... communicating on the street... communicating with friends an family is as good a start as any.

Paul

PS. I'm glad the Bird York tune were appreciated. She really is amazing and has so many good, meaningful songs. I woking, on getting her to cut lose with
more.
Hi, I agree that problems don't get solved by ignoring them, I think that denying what is going on is the worse kind of fear

There are things that can be done to help this war of energies level up a bit and maybe minimizing the effect of what is upon us

Humans were once the keepers of the planet and with their sacred dances and druming took care of the grids and helped the fairies to take car of the morphogenetic field of the planet

Those days are now long gone but I think that it is never too late to do one's duty for oneself and the planet

To teach people the right ways will take some time, regretfully it may be too much time needed to do that, but in the meantime every person that wishes to do so can do the Maharic Shield. This technique is being offered for free by the azurites in their website

This technique conect us with the core of the planet and can assist with smoothing over the wild energies that we are riding in this moment. Additionally it has the personal advantage to help us reset our divine blue print and correct distorsions over a period of time and give us some protection from mind control intrussion

There is more information on the technique itself http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/Maharic.htm

I have used this technique a lot and I feel it is safe for both the person and the planet. My experiences have been powerful, beautiful and loving

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote