View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #178
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thuba

OK...I'm still not seeing 'Thuban Thoughts'...even in read-only form. Was it something I said? If someone has access to this thread...you may wish to examine it with a fine-toothed comb. I have no idea what might have been problematic. The actual abraxasinas quotes and Thuban material are quite brief. The comments were all quite polite and on-topic. So...what's going on here? Has Bill or Kerry said anything about the abraxasinas situation in the last few days? I don't care so much about administrative decisions...as I do about the integrity of the administrative process and chain of command. Has anyone reviewed posts 158 and 159? Any thoughts? I feel like the Man Behind the Iron Curtain! Or...The Man Who Never Was! I don't know why I said that! I just thought it sounded cool!

LET MY 'THUBAN THOUGHTS' GO!! FREE 'THUBAN THOUGHTS'!! LIBERATE ALPHA DRACONIS!! JOHN MAY LIVES!! FREE WILLY!! FREE LOVE!!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-10-2010 at 10:16 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote