Thread: Sychophancy
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #24
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sychophancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artycarl View Post
I took a look at the link but my eye was drawn to the item about raising money for an interview. I dont know about anyone else but that feels wrong to me.

I dont have anything personally against Kerry, I have enjoyed her interviews with Bill but something about Project Camelot Productions makes me feel uneasy.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that throwing money at potential whistleblowers is a recipe for disaster. Are PCP going to start a 'Camelot badged' conference tour with a band of eager 'regulars' fighting for centre stage.
now-now, tut-tut... just because someone throws around some unprofessional statements because of high-emotions doesn't mean that we need to follow suit...

I am quite sure that no one knows the whole story - because we are not Bill or Kerry...

Hobbit: I do feel for you, and it would make me angry too, if I knew, with all certainty- that is was me (you) she was personally slandering, but I think we all should take the attitude of the old playground chant "sticks and stones..." and get back to focusing on the positive change we all want to work on... Right? Are you really gonna let her run you off of the board with this little bit of mud-slinging-- If you do, then she wins!

we can only combat the forces of evil with energies of good-- BE the example you want to see in the world!
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote