View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:54 AM   #92
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Thanks for these links and information Gnosis.
I've been watching the older interviews and clearing seminars with LRH. I have also read a few of the documents, I will be reading more for sure.
What struck me about the LRH method (I can't speak for the modern day official scientology) was that it is Alchemy 100%! That is what Ron was teaching without a doubt. Everything is the same, including the steps, and the goals... The only difference was that Ron updated the terms big time so that they made much more sense to the average person, as alchemy, especially during the middle ages, was extremely hard if not impossible to make sense of without certain keys. I was actually quite struck by the similarity between the two!

I also believe that this may have had something to do with Rons eventual downfall. As he underestimated his enemies. I'm not sure that Ron himself knew of the similarity, and that the people he was really working against knew well his science already, from a slightly different perspective. Anyways thats just a thought I had, maybe Ron did know and indeed maybe alchemy is where he originally got his knowledge from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
What I particularlly appreciate about scientology materials is that all theory is tied in with actual processes one can run to a good result, and there is a whole buffet of processes and once one understands the theory behind the processes it is a matter of deciding which processes to attend to

cheers!
Gnosis
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote