View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 03:33 AM   #182
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
It is my belief that homo sexuality is only an effect of an unbalanced dichotomy between the feminine and masculine energies of the Universe. It is just one sign that shows us how unbalanced things have become. If every animal life form on the planet were suddenly converted to homo sexuality then within 120 years there would be no more life, thus it is of a destructive nature. Which is fine, destruction is merely a part of creation. But I bring this up only because I think it is a little thought about aspect of same sex relationships. I think it is just the Universes way of telling us how we really need to work on balancing all of the energies that constantly surround us.
I am not even really sure how to address this, to be quite honest.

In my opinion, you have it completely backwards. I am not saying that to offend you, I just fully believe that the reason why myself and others chose to incarnate as a homosexual is to experience BOTH the masculine and feminine energies. We are not confused nor are we unbalanced. Everyone is an individual and we all lead our own lives and are at different points in existence, just as it should be.

Everything is about balance, which is exactly why you would never see a majority of the population being homosexual because you wouldn't have further creation of a species, in this case humans. That in no way implies that I am not in alignment with nature or any sort of Universal Laws. All it really says is that I came here to experience life as a gay man and all the lessons it would give me, besides the dual energies I mentioned above.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote