View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #271
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Love and beauty are pervading our world...

Francene Hart
http://www.francenehart.com/

"Divine Doorway"

There are doorways and portals through which seekers access other dimensions. Beneath the color scheme of this painting lies a matrix contained in a piece of the Mayan calendar called the sacred round

"One Drop ~ Wave Vibration"

While sitting near the ocean at Pu'u Honua o' Honaunau, sacred City of Refuge, watching wild winter waves crash upon the shore I heard the phrase Wave Mechanics. That took me into the realms of Quantum Physics and Wave Mechanics. It took me on a wild ride feeling enormous waves of emotion. It connected me with the enormity of living at this time on the earth. And it offered that still calm place where "one drop" is all that is.

"I have one small drop of knowing in my soul. Let it dissolve in your ocean." - Rumi

“Sunset Activation”

The Yin/Yang quality of storm and rainbows coupled with lots of golden spirals and other Sacred Geometry excites this Sunset Activation. There is a beautiful formation borrowed from the 2004 Crop Circles in the center. As I painted these Egyptian and Mayan glyphs, offered by the circle makers, I felt like I was experiencing a time machine.

"The Freedom of Love”

This painting is an exploration of love, both of the earthly kind and that known as unity or Christ consciousness. The stellated dodecahedron is associated with unity consciousness. Adding this beautiful geometry created an amazing matrix through which I experienced how, when we live with integrity and heart energy, there is true freedom.

"Emissaries of Love"

The world is being gifted by psychic children who are being called the "Children of Oz". Their special abilities and the connection they have expressed with the dolphins and whales inspired this painting. I swam with dolphins 3 times (my first 3 times) while painting this piece. I came to realize that all of these beings are teaching us about Universal Love and how each and every one of us has the ability to hold that vibration and become an emissary on love. Please check out the extraordinary work of James Twyman.

His site: http://www.emissaryoflight.com/

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote