View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:42 AM   #31
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: have you healed yourself?

i supposed that i can describe myself as a dead man walking. About 4 years ago my lungs where severely damaged from an untreated pneumonia which infected my lungs and damaged my heart and brittle my bones, my left hip bone was half way gone. My doctor told me I had the body of a 90 year old man. I was 48 at the time I laugh and told him are you serious. He showed me the x-ray and sure enough the lungs showed irreparable damaged they where completely dark, my heart had cave in on one side and sure enough half my left hip bone was missing. The doctor told me there was no cure I was just too far gone . I of course took various test to verify my doctors diagnose. I fail the lung test, my blood pressure was sky high and I walk with severe pain and with a limp. I listen to a few interviews that Kerry and Bill gave, one of those interviews was with Dr. Horowitz he talked about the solfeggio frequencies having the power to heal people, I had nothing to loosed so I began studying and doing research on frequencies and binaural beats. The results where and are amazing I am 99.9 % heal . My wife had two babies since then and I am in a state of euphoria all day long. I sleep like a baby, I walk and run with ease. Each one of us has within ourselves the power to heal yourself and help to heal our world. It is a matter of connecting to your true self and having and attitude of gratitude , humility, compassion and forgiveness. Yes we have the power to change our world . The frequencies and vibrations emanating from your resonator the heart can help to recreate our world. Lets help our world , family , friends and neighbors to tap into their true self . We are all in need of healing.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote