Thread: Answers
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #68
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Answers

I would love to say Bashi, right on ! But I dont agree at all

The thread only separated those of us in here but can you tell me what is happening in the rest of the world ? Families against famillies, sisters and brothers against brothers and sisters. Its not Avalon, open your eyes.

Abrax has his path which he believes to be right and we all have our own path

We all have a voice and everyone has their right to speak, why blame Abrax for all of this ?

I find the people here that "think" they are so spiritually connected are not listening to Gods words. Love in its true meaning not turning your back on someone. There seems to be alot of that happening here.

Although I disagree with Abrax on some of his stories, I was taught a great lesson. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Those that are so upset with what is going on seem to think they are justified in now doing the same to Gaia and Celine. Calling them names and putting them down for their own views. Even to others such as StarDust and Lionhawk. what is this, two can play the same game ? You say we must check within ourself, I say so should all of you.

As I see it Bill made the decision before it was ready to be made. He didnt care for the thread and said it. Why is that not his decision ?

It wasnt even Celine that made the accusation as so many thought
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote