View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:18 AM   #922
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Abraxas --

SO Many Questions ..... SO Little Time! i guess it's cause every new answer begets another question thanks for continuing to be our wailing wall, AA .... you're a trooper!!

Ok here goes ..... think i'll start with the hardest (for me) first.

1) Re: the human concept of God, Creative Source, All-That-Is, etc. and our relationship with/to Him-Her/It -- it seems to me that since Jesus apparently related to the Source as Abba which supposedly translates as Da-Da, isn't the intimately personal relationship that this implies the most perfect template for a human relationship with its source? is this not mirrored in the Christian mystical traditions (and I imagine in many others) of the mystical marriage, e.g., Jesus-as-Bridgroom, as our Mother, etc.

Hi hillibill!

Yes, the ABBA is the same as PAPA or DAD and such cosy 'babytalk' in addressing the fatherhoods.
And this kind of understanding is all that is 'required' of the human relationship wirth respect to the 'God/Source/Creator' label.
Whatever 'terrible and crazy' notions of what 'God' is, has been promoted by the PTB; the simple answer is that Jesus 'got rid' of the OT archetype with 'His Father' called ABBA. The babies grow up (sometimes) in their mental maturities and so the DADA becomes DAD and so forth but never changing the intrinsic ABBA meaning.
The Swedish popgroup's popularity is not unrelated to tuning into a very simple, yet powerful archetype describing the NATURE of the Real God {Dancing Queen, Fernando, Mama Mia, Waterloo, etc.) - as the Father of Yeshuah.

2) Was the real Eve archetype (as redeemed by Lillith) "fulfilled" in Mary, Jesus' mother?
Yes, because Eve, being the 'rib' of Adam could not give birth to Adam.
Mary gave birth to Jesus, the New Adam, because Mary 'dared' to consider the 'Father of All' to be 'interested' in allowing Her to give birth to this New Adam and after 'Making Love to Mary' -in her juvenile imaginations and selfplay.

just as the real Adam archetype (as redeemed by the new Eve) was fulfilled in Jesus?
Indeed.
And if so, is it correct to assume that the "entity formerly known as Mary" may be called our Dragon Mother ....
Wow, YOU HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

just as the entity known as Jesus is our Dragon Master (i realize that that Yeshuah was the perfected He-She and so also can be seen as our Master/Mother .... so then does it follow that Mary is our Mother/Master??)
Perfect gnosis or insight on your behalf. This is why I term Jesus/Yeshuah the Master-Templar of Thuban.
The StarHumanity means just this HeShe=New Man and SheHe=New Woman, the 'mastery' is a self-mastery not a 'lordship' over anyone or anything else.

3) Are you familiar with Julian of Norwich, one of my favorite mystics? "And All Will Be Well .... And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well."

Well there is a 'coincidence-synchronicity' between the 'visions' of Julian of Norwich and myself.
Her 'visions of Jesus' are said to have ended on May 13th, 1373 following her illness and my second physical encounter with an interdimensional being occurred on May 13th, 1985.

Anyway even the Benedictine monks are said to (sometimes) 'pray' not to 'Our Lord Jesus' but to 'Our Holy Mother Jesus' and so you might see how the old monastic orders sort of 'understood' the deepr 'gnosis'.
This deeper gnosis is shared by your favourite English mystic and myself as spokesperson of the Council of Thuban.

You have chosden your favourite mystic very well indeed in the Thuban relativity of things.

4) What is the scriptural source from which you quote when you cite things Jesus says that are not specifically included in the "orthodox" canon?

Yes, the 'master's handbook' is called the 'Gospel of Thomas' from the Nag Hammadi Codex and gnostic library, discovered from 1945 in Egypt.

thanks once again, AA, for all your time and patience with us!

hippihill
You are welcome hillibill.
Can you fathom, that you have a soul-connection to the English hermit of Norwich church of Julian?

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-27-2010 at 04:21 AM.