View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #92
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?

I love this expression....chewing on our leash

I doubt that the guys who are flying the planes know what they are releasing - in fact, neither do we for a 100% certainty and if there is someone who knows for a 100% certainty, we need to organize that information once we're convinced of it's accuracy and work from there. These operations are so compartmentalized that the right hand literally does not know what the left hand is doing. They are probably told it is to seed the atmospher with a protectant to keep harmful pollutants from getting to the people. For all I know that could be true....but I'm not thinking that is the case.

I do wonder though, when you see an absolute desert sky covered in the trails (like in a photo on this thread) what are they spraying for there? If there are no humans there, then what's the point, if this is for harmful purposes to the population. Why would they waste it on a barren desert? I am however concerned that they fill my skies almost every day. If it is for good, why aren't they just up front about it. Trouble is, would we even believe them because the lies have been flowing freely for decades/centuries. Can anybody give me word of truth out there????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
Let's start chewing on our leash.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote