View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #69
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

I have enjoy John Lear's interview. I have been more or less soaking up the interviews bit by bit, but I have to say that Richard Hoagland is the one I give the most credence to, simply because he doesn't seem to state anything that is not backed-up. He will give his opinions about many things.

I am just now recovering from major fear that has gripped from some of these "predictions" and I am preparing, but frankly today I have found Hoagland's interview very grounding.

I have also asked someone who personally knows one or more of the folks interviewed. I know him personally having been in NASA himself, and I wanted him to give me his opinion on certain folks and some of what they said. He wouldn't and said that he doesn't go long with everything these particular folks bring forth and that much of it is "channeled". Sorry I can't mention any names as it is not my intention to state what I personally don't know. Just to offer a perspective.

The reality is that all of this has driven me deep into my own heart so as not to go trancing off into some major fear senario. And I continue to prepare.

I think anyone who has not listened to Hoagland might enjoy hearing his perspective as his says, we are in levels in levels of illusion and levels of levels of lies.

in Hoagland's words from the interview:

"This intel agent said to me in one of our early conversations, he reiterated over and over again - it’s become kind of like an in joke when we're talking on the phone to each other: “The lie is different at every level”. Meaning: that even the people who are in front of the camera spinning, telling you that the dollar is crashing, telling you that we’re running out of oil, telling you that we have to nuke Iran before they nuke us, telling you that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, most of those people really believe what they’re telling you. They’ve been told lies by people that they trust.

So the lie goes up the line. Every little group is controlled and contained and constrained by being fed exactly how much BS they will believe. So they can come out in front of the cameras at like the National Press Club, or at the White House when the President’s spokesperson comes out.

She believes 99% of the stuff she’s saying; she’s not in on the lie. She doesn’t know it’s a lie because if she did she couldn’t be the actress that she is.

K: Exactly.

R: The lie has to be different at every level in order for the entire assemblage of lies to ultimately control all the rest of us and to contain the truth. And by “contain” I don’t mean "encapsulate", I mean suppress it. Keep it away."

YLG
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote