View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
gazbom
Banned

Default Re: September 7th Crop Circle Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Sauder View Post
I don't know where the small circles near the periphery of the formation point. I do not know their significance.

For me the obvious symbology is the missiles themselves, pointing inward from the perimeter. I cannot think of a more pointed warning of the danger of general global warfare. And it is true, at the very center, the nose cones come together to form a configuration that closely resembles the well-known international warning symbol for radioactivity.

No country on Earth has military forces more widely deployed around the planet than the United States. So no matter if a nuclear missile comes from the East or West or North or South it could just as easily be from an American submarine, surface vessel, B-52, orbiting platform, or missile silo as from anyone else's. The American foreign policy of the last 50 years has been extremely belligerent -- and if the USA/Israel beat the war drum against Iran any harder than they have been for the past year, the drum would disintegrate from the pounding. A vast American-led naval armada is assembling right now in the Persian Gulf theatre. It certainly looks as though the USA and Israelis are preparing an attack against Iran. In fact, multiple statements by prominent Israelis in recent weeks and months have explicitly pointed in that direction. The Iranians have said just as clearly that if the USA/Israel attack them that they will fight back vigorously. If Iran is attacked it is also possible that Russian or China could enter the conflict on the side of Iran.

I am not making a partisan political argument. I am making a sober assessment of the international arena as it is.
Bombs inside a circle could mean a global war, bombs from everywhere but the two circles would be an indication where it will start.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote